What are the bonuses limited?
The welcome bonus is presented after registration - there are no other options. Among the factors limiting the bonus, it should be noted:
- financial viability of the resource;
- licensed online casino registration;
- the range of the player's account replenishment;
- availability of alternative gifts-bonuses;
- wager - the limit of bets that allow the player to become the sovereign owner of the bonus;
- terms of replenishment;
- currency variety online-casino.
Types of bonuses
The first gambling game should be preceded by a study of the site's bonus policy regarding the first deposit bonus. The most common options are:
- a single bonus that appears after the first deposit;
- a package gift of overlapping promotions that comes after several top-ups, limited by a time interval.
Among the incentive categories, we will single out:
- fixed limited - the amount deposited is negotiated, but does not affect the size of the bonus;
- percentage - setting the amount of the incentive from the size of the first replenishment.
Bonus - how to withdraw
The answer is provided by the online casino - read the rules. Common conditions are as follows:
- compulsory replenishment of the balance, limited by time;
- linking the bonus to certain slots, countries, currencies;
- availability of a promotional code;
- the multiplicity of the excess of the amount replenishing the balance, the size of the bonus - usually characterized by the term "wager size".
The bonus portfolio is not limited to the initial stage. The segment of reliable online casinos is characterized by multi-level motivation of players, represented by the following proposals:
- registration is enough for a bonus - this is a no-deposit reward system;
- bonuses require multiple top-ups - welcome technology;
- daily, weekly bonuses presented to the most active players - the reload principle;
- promotions that encourage large bets - High Roller program;
- gifts that reward activity - individual programs;
- free spins - sometimes as a separate bonus, sometimes in a gift package;
- weekly gift - a percentage of the return of the loss, called "Cashback".